Bunoon: TESS | Manual | Welcome!
The main features include:
- Class creation, with inheritance and initialize support. With this support, you can manage multiple classes, merge them, extended them, etc.
- Timer creation (threads), which support full control features, tracking, limits and much more.
- Full support for AJAX.
- Full browser and document support, including simple Cookie handling, browser detection and type validation.
- Complete string manipulation, including compression, decompression, trimming, searching and much more.
- Much much more...
The main supported web browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 8.0 upwards)
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla FireFox
- Apple Safari
You can point directly to TESS from your website by including the JS file from:
Or you can download TESS 0.3.7 by one of the following options:
You can view all the version history here.
Version 0.3.7 - Released 11 November, 2012:
- Fixed some faults with undeclared variables.
- Fixed a fault in $T.Element.GetAttributes() that caused a bit-wise operator to be used instead of an and.
- Fixed some unfiltered for-in loop faults.
- Fixed some un-terminated functions.
- Removed return documentation for functions that do not actually return any value.
- Fixed a few Function() call faults (no new statement to handle constructor).
- Fixed a fault in $T.Element.GetByClassName() not using the correct element type specified.
- $T.Object.Clear() now returns an empty object, opposed to cleared one and then the return.
- Fixed a massive fault in $T.Element.BringToFront() now actually doing the job correctly (was accessing wrong variable).
- Fixed some spelling mistakes here and there.
If you find any bugs or script errors while using TESS, please sent an email to:
Please gives all the details about the fault, how it occurred, what area, etc.